What is your to start with Tremendous Bowl memory?

סיקורים וביקורות על סטרימרים
כללי הפורום
1. יש לפרסם פוסט במקום המיועד לו ובפורום המתאים.
2. יש לשמור על שפת שיח ראויה לרבות הפירוט הבא - אין לקלל, לגדף, להטריד או להעליב חברים בפורום.
3. אנו לא פלטפורמת שיווק ולכן אין לפרסם או לשווק שום מוצר/שירות/אחר ללא אישור מפורש מצוות הניהול.
4. הבנת הנקרא - בכל פרסום נושא חדש יש להקפיד על כותרת שתתאים לתוכן הנושא.
5. זכויות יוצרים - אין לפרסם או לבקש לינקים/קובצי הרחבות העוסקים בשידורי ספורט ותכנים המפרים זכויות יוצרים בישראל - בכל ספק יש לפנות לאחראי הקבוצה בטרם פרסום.
6. למען כולנו - תגיבו בצורה עיניינית ומקיפה ככל הניתן. אם יש בעיה ציינו את הבעיה, את סוג המכשיר וכו
7. אין לדבר על שידורי ספורט או לבקש לינקים שמשדרים ספורט.

לדיווח על על פוסט המפר זכויות יוצרים/פוגעני או כל דבר אחר יש לשלוח הודעה פרטית לבעלי הפורום : katsinmod
העובר על חוקים אלו עלול לקבל אזהרה ואף עלול להיות מורחק מהפורום באופן מיידי.
Swanson
קודיסט מתחיל (טוראי)
קודיסט מתחיל (טוראי)
הודעות:8
הצטרף:04 יוני 2021, 04:40
What is your to start with Tremendous Bowl memory?

שליחה על ידי Swanson » 04 יוני 2021, 04:51

With the Tremendous Bowl upon Sunday, wee inquiring our personnel a couple roundtable models of concerns pertaining in the direction of the large video game.Upon Thursday it was; What is your favored Tremendous Bowl foodstuff?Upon Friday we requested the guys; Where by is your most loved issue in direction of perspective the Tremendous Bowl?And these days we questioned them in direction of offer you us their 1st Tremendous Bowl memory. Mine was the Pittsburgh Steelers vs the Los Angeles Rams inside 1980. I was 9 at the period, and back again them I was a Steelers admirers. I notice, I understand... I experienced however toward Quite explore the neighborhood Chicago Bears and the fantastic Walter Payton, still at that season I was all over Indicate Joe Greene and the Metal Curtain Safety. As soon as posing this marvel in direction of the gentlemen I was all of a sudden reminded only how significantly more mature I am than some of my teammates https://www.chicagofansstore.com/Angelo_Blackson_Jersey-97. The good thing is I not the simply just soccer supporter that can hint his fandom back again towards the 1970s. Image through Interest upon Recreation/Getty Illustrations or photos Here what some of our other males experienced in direction of say. Robert Zeglinski: Regrettably my very first Tremendous Bowl memory is Rex Grossman comically minimal arms fumbling the ball about and in excess of within the rain. Toward this working day, I shocked there isn an complete episode of Soccer Follies focused towards his Sideshow Mel impressions. It undoubtedly warranted the production.Yet for the reason that I repress that Video game We Don Status in another way, my initial Tremendous Bowl memory is seeing potentially the simplest and highest thorough employees at any time slide particularly brief of perfection towards Eli Manning of all humans. The irony and comedy of these a advancement incorporates hardly ever been dropped upon me Daniel McCullers Jersey, basically towards be crowned as a result of Nick Foles beating primarily the exact staff members a ten years afterwards. My God, soccer is this sort of a silly and interesting activity. Erik Christopher Duerrwaechter: John Elway conquering the Eco-friendly Bay Packers for his initially Tremendous Bowl ring https://www.chicagofansstore.com/Michael_Joseph_Jersey-34. My grandpa tried out definitely https://www.chicagofansstore.com/Sam_Mustipher_Jersey-36, incredibly challenging in direction of brainwash me as a youngster. Sam Householder: I don't forget a handful of of the CowboysTremendous Bowls nevertheless the initial just one I Pretty don't forget looking at until finally the finish was Tremendous Bowl XXXIV, Titans-Rams Though Kevin Dyson acquired dealt with at the a single backyard garden line. Image as a result of Mike Zarrilli/Getty Shots Ken Mitchell: The initially just one I actually don't forget spending consideration in direction of (simply because “no Bearswas a offer breaker for me even as a youngster) was Tremendous Bowl VII as soon as the Dolphins battle Washington towards cap the NFL basically ideal period. I loved Larry Csonka simply because he wore that funky “Ufacemask issue. Hey, I was 10, slice me some slack.Picture through James Flores/Getty Photographs Jack Salo: The Bears groups of the mid-2000s bought me into the NFL. In advance of that, I was all Cubs and Bulls https://www.chicagofansstore.com/Jaylon_Johnson_Jersey-64. I absolutely sure I viewed a handful of Tremendous Bowls ahead of February 4, 2007, nonetheless looking at Devin Hester operate that little one all the route back again is my 1st, and biggest, Tremendous Bowl memory.Previously it your flip, what is your very first Tremendous Bowl memory?

Jim McMahon Jersey

Gale Sayers Jersey

Eddie Jackson Jersey

שלח תגובה