Well isn't that sort of the point he is making

מחפשים לרכוש סטרימר? צריכים המלצה?
כאן זה המקום להתייעץ ולשאול
כללי הפורום
1. יש לפרסם פוסט במקום המיועד לו ובפורום המתאים.
2. יש לשמור על שפת שיח ראויה לרבות הפירוט הבא - אין לקלל, לגדף, להטריד או להעליב חברים בפורום.
3. אנו לא פלטפורמת שיווק ולכן אין לפרסם או לשווק שום מוצר/שירות/אחר ללא אישור מפורש מצוות הניהול.
4. הבנת הנקרא - בכל פרסום נושא חדש יש להקפיד על כותרת שתתאים לתוכן הנושא.
5. זכויות יוצרים - אין לפרסם או לבקש לינקים/קובצי הרחבות העוסקים בשידורי ספורט ותכנים המפרים זכויות יוצרים בישראל - בכל ספק יש לפנות לאחראי הקבוצה בטרם פרסום.
6. למען כולנו - תגיבו בצורה עיניינית ומקיפה ככל הניתן. אם יש בעיה ציינו את הבעיה, את סוג המכשיר וכו
7. אין לדבר על שידורי ספורט או לבקש לינקים שמשדרים ספורט.

לדיווח על על פוסט המפר זכויות יוצרים/פוגעני או כל דבר אחר יש לשלוח הודעה פרטית לבעלי הפורום : katsinmod
העובר על חוקים אלו עלול לקבל אזהרה ואף עלול להיות מורחק מהפורום באופן מיידי.
Molianalex
קודיסט מתחיל (טוראי)
קודיסט מתחיל (טוראי)
הודעות:3
הצטרף:27 נובמבר 2020, 07:21
Well isn't that sort of the point he is making

שליחה על ידי Molianalex » 27 נובמבר 2020, 08:10

Completely agree. Urf made me stop because I couldnt stand the slow pace of LoL anymore (happy I stop tbh), and quit osrs a few weeks ago, and enjoying this, while being fun, has made me realise I am quitting normal osrs for good. I will most likely be RS gold a yearly league player from here on out.

I am likely to disagree because in leagues, you're confined to specific areas which subsequently limits what content you have access to. Its not an exact replica of the game using all the annoying things removed like in the case of league of legends and urf.

Its all about the consistent feel more than the final result. You chase the feeling of achievement if you are playing osrs or league extended term. And that feeling gets eroded by theatres and urf. On the point that it feels rewarding to play with the main game.

Well isn't that sort of the point he is making? It is in a sense fracturing a small area of the community to people that prefer only leagues. Not saying it's going to kill the game but saying that you exclusively play leagues proves this stage imo.It almost definitely increases the playerbase though as a whole. Both through increased twitch streams and only more people rejoining to play with leagues and just Wind up staying

I have not played OSRS in a month or two, but that is tempting me to return. Just how much longer is it running for?This article is me precisely! Im extremely curious the way the next year goes to this match. . Is the peak?

Things I think will continue to spice it up or be down to this roller coaster That's revival of OSRS

Will another trailblazer be in a position to be sterile? Raids 3? Perhaps it's because I just started playing like 6 weeks ago, and obtained my personality to solidly mid level. Having to replicate all the cheap RuneScape gold quests and things I have gone through, even with the xp promotes and so on, just feels like a chore.

שלח תגובה